Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Over the first hill

I've recently had a splurge of traffic on my blog from Facebook. So, I'm thinking someone posted my link...? Not too sure - but thank you to all that have visited! I know I haven't updated in a while, but please look out for how I studied for my completed classes.

This past week (post-finals) has been absolutely wonderful! I think after mid-terms, I really started bonding more with my classmates since it felt like we went through something together, and then more-so after finals. I might have mentioned this already, but I feel so connected to my friends here that I've only known for 4 months, than some of my friends at home that I've known for many years. The difference here is we pretty much spend every waking minute with the same people day after day. To a point that they truly become like a family. I like it. It makes the whole process so much more exciting!

Right now I am at the airport waiting for my flight. I arrived 3 hours early, and I was completed with checking-in and all of that within 30-minutes. Definitely check-in online, the line for that was so much shorter for me. I'm excited to be going home, but I'm also looking forward to coming back and tackling the semester with a much better handle on how to study and manage my time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment