Thursday, June 21, 2012

Checking In...

I've been doing many modifications to my blog lately. I'm making the transition from my apple email address to my gmail email address as well as redesigning the blog a bit, so I hope I haven't lost my (maybe 2, lol) followers! Whomsoever you are, thank you for following me - it makes me feel VERY special! :)

In other news, summer has been coming along. It can't believe I've been home for more than a month, and less than 2 months before I head back to Grenada! As much as I hate to admit it, my studying schedule is off the walls horrible! I haven't kept up with all the studying I should be doing and I'm getting a little stressed! Hopefully I can catch up with the remaining two months!

In the meantime, I've been enjoying the summer sun, catching up with friends & family, and spending time shopping! It's funny how much money I saved in Grenada since the "shopping" part wasn't factored into the budget!

Anyone care to share what they're doing this summer? I'd love to make new friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment