Thursday, February 16, 2012

How to prepare for tomorrow...

The best preparation for tomorrow is using your time well today.

Post-unifieds, many start altering their studying habits. This included me. At the beginning of the term, many upper termers advised to preview for lecture. I tried that at the beginning, but it didn't help much. What I didn't know was HOW to preview for lecture..should I just skim the lecture? Should I actually try to learn this thing myself and fill in the gaps during lecture? Anyways, I found this website which outlines how to preview amazingly well!!

http://www.studygs.net/texred2.htm

I've started actively surveying the lectures and it's helped my time in lecture make much more sense and meaningful. Because trust me, there's no reason to sit in lecture for 4 hours if you're not going to get anything out of it. By doing this, I have more time to actually review the content material of that day, instead of spending most of time listening to lecture online again.

Hopefully this new method works better for me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment