Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One day at a time...

I'm meeting with one of the Biochem professors Thursday morning to go over my questions. Which essentially means, I need to be all caught up on the post-unified biochem material by that time. This past weekend, all I did was biochem. I don't think I got very "far", but I am absorbing information -- which I guess is good? Anyways, I've really neglected anatomy & histology. There so much I still need to go over in biochem and I'm having trouble understanding/learning anatomy.

I spoke with a few people in regards to how they were studying anatomy. They advised to first start at the aorta, know the branches, and then insert your organs. I'm going to try that method! I wish this material would sink in faster...I don't have many days left! =(

P.S. I know labs/small groups are supposed to help you understand the information, but at this point in time, I really wish I could get back those hours to do independent studying. Histology lab is the greatest thing in the world - I wish biochem & anatomy labs were organized so well!

It's almost 5am and I have anatomy lab bright and early at 7:45. I hope I can sleep tonight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment