Monday, February 27, 2012

Insomnia

Post unifieds, I've been suffering from Insomnia. Normally, I would welcome not being able to sleep, except...
  • I'm mentally drained so I can't actually be productive while awake
  • I'm awake all night trying to sleep, and then finally feel sleepy at 7am and sleep until about 2pm --> ruining my entire day!
  • End up taking long duration of naps during the day when I should be studying!
It's getting REALLY annoying. I have less than a week (or EXACTLY) a week until my first midterm and I need all the hours studying I can get. I would like to sleep when I'm mentally drained, and be efficient during normal hours of the day instead of being tired. ARGH! Please send your well wishes for these next ~2 weeks. I will really them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment