Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to Study?

The DES office had a meeting with all of us who are deceling. They talked heavily about how psychologically we were feeling and how to get over the state of disappointment. Later they had a couple students who are currently in the program talk to us and their transitioning experience. We were also able to meet other students who are in similar positions. Overall it was a good session - I really was dreading to go, but I'm glad I went. (And, it was required - so I had to go.)

I think I've made my peace with the whole deceling - but what worries me more is making changes to my studying strategies. I wish I could find different options to try - because frankly, I don't know what's out there. Clearly, what I've been doing isn't working, but I don't know what options there are and have worked for others.

If you're reading this - can you please comment on your studying habit that's worked for you, or you can send me an email at: jennmed25 AT me.com. I'd really really appreciate it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment