Friday, April 6, 2012

Sleeping Patterns

I came across an interesting article today. These articles talk about the importance of different aspects of sleep. I had always heard bits and pieces of this information throughout undergrad from my professors, but it was an interesting read to understand the science behind it. In my current situation, I've noticed how more efficient I've become with a more scheduled/routine sleeping pattern. In addition, I've haven't even touched coffee! Imagine that!! :)

In undergrad, I remember specifically one of my professors told me to sleep on a particular topic I was having trouble memorizing. He advised to think about it while I doze off into sleep, and I'd definitely remember it the next morning. I tried it, and much to my surprise it worked! With the shear amount of information we're required to know here, it's difficult to do that for everything, but it's worth a try for things here and there that just won't stick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment